- Package ID
Keep your current IP address in sync with your No-IP host
Keep your current IP address in sync with your No-IP host or domain with the Dynamic Update Client (DUC). The dynamic DNS update client continually checks for IP address changes in the background and automatically updates the DNS at No-IP whenever it changes.
- Secure Key Based Updates: Our secure DUC does not resend your No-IP credentials each time it sends an IP address update, instead it sends a unique key for username and password for your specific Dynamic Update Client.
- Client Tracking: This feature allows you to see a list of each location where you have DUC installed. You can also set each update Client ID to a custom name for example home, work, client name, etc to help keep track of each.
- Host Creation (Plus & Enhanced Users): If you are an Enhanced Dynamic DNS or Plus Managed DNS customer, you are able to easily add hostnames directly from the Dynamic Update Client.
- Runs When Logged Out: If your computer is running, your hostname will still be updated when your IP address changes.
- Notifications: Receive notifications when a service is about to expire, or if we send out an important network update.