Home > Software > File Management > Rename Master
- Package ID
Rename Master is a freeware utility designed to rename multiple files with a just few clicks.
Rename Master is a freeware utility designed to rename multiple files with a just few clicks. Anyone that has worked with websites, file archives, or collections of music, videos, or pictures has probably spent way too much time renaming hundreds of files. This utility will add, remove, or replace parts of the filename with ease and also supports renaming via file properties, MP3 tags, JPEG JFIF and EXIF tags, Video tags, and text files. Batch renaming that’s simple to use, yet still very powerful.
- Intelligent number sorting
- Full Unicode filename support
- File and folder renaming
- Custom filelist columns
- Subfolder Scanning to rename files in multiple folder
- Renaming Variables for JPEG/MP3/Video tags, file properties, counters, and more
- Scripts to save commonly used renaming options
- [*] and [?] command prompt style wildcards, or full Regular Expression support
- Optional Explorer integration for right-clicking on files/folders or using “Send To”
- Case Changing and Textfile importing
- Command line options for batch renaming