Home > Software > Development > SourceTree
- Package ID
Harness the power of Git and Hg in a beautifully simple application
A free visual Git and Hg client for Mac and Windows.
SourceTree simplifies how you interact with your Git and Mercurial repositories so you can focus on coding. Visualize and manage your repositories through SourceTree’s simple interface.
- Commit with Confidence: Visualize your work and push with confidence. Stage and discard changes by the file, hunk or line.
- Visualize your progress: Detailed branching diagrams make it easy to keep up with your team’s progress.
- Git Large File Support: SourceTree supports Git LFS, allowing teams to track large assets in one single place.
- Git-flow out of the box: Smart branching with SourceTree and Git-flow, keeping repositories clean and development efficient.
- Submodules: Submodules make life easier when managing projects, their dependencies, and other project groupings.
- Local commit search: Search for commits, file changes, and branches right within SourceTree.
- Interactive rebase: Get clean and clear commits with SourceTree’s interactive rebase tool.
- Remote repository manager: SourceTree allows you to search for and clone remote repositories within its simple user interface.
- This package installs the current version in General Availability.For details on SourceTrees release process see this blog post.